OKM Visualizer 3D
- Professional: 3D imaging software for OKM metal detectors and 3D ground scanners
- Easy to use: also for less experienced users
- Representation: of detected anomalies and structures as 2D and 3D graphics
- Determination: of the position, size and depth of hidden objects
OKM Visualizer 3D analysis:
How to qualify a target in Visualizer 3D:
Watch further Visualizer 3D Tutorials:Go to YouTube Channel:
Professional 3D imaging software for metal detectors
Notre logiciel 3D est concevu et modelé dans une manière que même les utilisateurs avec moins d’expérience peuvent travailler avec ce logiciel. Souvent il ne suffit pas de localiser un objet enterré. Pour le sauvetage d’un objet enterré il faut déterminer la position et le profondeur exacte du objet – ce n’est pas un problème avec notre logiciel.
3D software for metal detectors by OKM
The latest and completely revised software version of Visualizer 3D provides improved graphics and sensational depth measurement. All deep buried metal objects and treasure finds are represented where they have been detected by OKM metal detectors: under the ground surface. The depth measurement has been adapted to the different types of soil like loam, sand, stone and many other types of ground to give accurate measuring results.
Functions of Visualizer 3D
Visualizer 3D is equipped with several functions no professional treasure hunter should miss. Besides the visualization of detected treasure finds in 3D graphics and the measurement of depth, position and size Visualizer 3D includes the following features:
- Representation as 2D and 3D graphic
- Depth measurement
- Determination of objects position
- Manual correction of error signals
- Printout, Image export for subsequent processing
- Variable wireframe representation
- Optimized live picture (only with the devices Future 2005 and Future I-160)
- Discrimination mode to distinguish between precious and non-precious metals as well as cavities (only with Super Sensor)
- Automatic measurement completion in case of missing signals
- Automatic correction of error signals
- Features to improve the graphics (e.g. interpolation, color filters)
- Free scalable and movable graphics as well as rotatable ground scans by 360°
Available in several languages
The software Visualizer 3D is available in several languages so that many treasure hunters, archaeologists and geologists worldwide may use it easily:
Arabic, Chinese, German, English, Farsi, French, Greek, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- USB flash drive with current software version of Visualizer 3D
- Software key for installation/activation
- User's manual
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.
After performing your scans, transfer them to the Windows notebook via Bluetooth for further analysis.
The Mode 3D Ground Scan on you OKM Rover C4 is used to create a 3D image of the Ground ...
Enrique Toscano, specialist at SERCOLOMBIANO.COM S.A.S joined the 4th paranormal expedition to the „Door of Gods“ initiated by the columbian ...