Rover Deluxe New Edition (2009-2017)
The 3D metal detector Rover Deluxe New Edition is an upgrade of the ground scanner Rover C – New Edition and especially interesting for treasure hunters who are searching for gold, silver, coins, jewellery or other precious artifacts. The Rover Deluxe New Edition meets all treasure hunting needs by means of its functionality and best performances in various soils.
The New Edition of Rover Deluxe is a multipurpose gold detector, which offers 2 different detecting modes:
1. Metal Detector
The detection mode Metal Detection allows fast treasure hunting or metal detecting with acoustic feedback. The integrated metal detector with metal discrimination signals the gold searcher detected metals acoustically and discriminates between materials like iron, gold, silver or aluminum. The wireless stereo headphones allow a noiseless detection. The metal detecting mode is perfect for beach hunting or coin hunting.
2. 3D Ground Scanner
3D Ground Scan is a professional function that allows treasure hunters to obtain a three-dimensional graphic of the underground including buried treasures like chests, precious metals, hidden voids, jewellery or coins. The metal detector can reach high depths and thus is perfect for deep seeking. By using the integrated metal discrimination, treasure hunters can filter out certain types of metals during the ground measurement.
Functionalities of treasure detector Rover Deluxe
- Metal detector with discrimination
- Automatic and manual ground scan with or without metal discrimination
- Graphical evaluation of measured values
The usage of the integrated discriminator, which can be activated also during a graphical measurement, allows an operation even in high mineralized areas to reach high depths. This treasure detector is most suitable for the usage in areas with difficult access because of the small size of the coil probe. After every measurement the recorded ground values can be analyzed in detail with the metal detector software Visualizer 3D. In this way it is possible to determine the size and depth of located objects. Also it is possible to draw conclusion to a special type of metal, dependent on the adjustment of the discriminator.
Innovations and special features of Rover Deluxe New Edition
- display backlight for search at night
- built-in LED spotlights to light up the ground surface in the dark (on/off switchable)
- integrated auto reversal electronics to facilitate ground scanning process
- doubled recording speed for rapid scanning on-site
- simplified and optimized menu navigation and handling for beginners and professionals with improved scan results
- lightweight intelligent design for comfortable long-term use providing an optimum ratio between stability and weight
- new lightweight small external Power Pack for longer working time and fast recharging
- wireless stereo headphones for noiseless metal detection surround sound
- delivered with shock protective, waterproof Peli case with wheels and extendable handle for easy transportation
Thanks to the integrated microprocessor technology, ground balance, measuring of depth and data storage is be performed automatically. The evaluation takes place at the mini laptop via Visualizer 3D software, where the scanned area is analyzed and visualized in a three-dimensional graphic.
Available upgrades for Rover Deluxe
With the optionally available Super Sensor the functionality of Rover Deluxe can be further improved. The depth performance will be increased compared to the use of the standard probe. Furthermore, the specialized probe allows 3D scans with high resolution as well as discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals.