Water detector Quick Setup:
Introduction of water detector GeoSeeker:
Color Display / Touchscreen
Geoelectrical Measuring Procedure
Rechargeable High-Capacity Battery
Water detector and cavity detector up to 250 meters (820 ft) depth
Are you looking for underground water resources or hidden cavities up to depths of 250 meters (820 ft)? The GeoSeeker is a professional geoelectrical water detector and cavity detector that measures the ground resistivity and visualizes its scan data in incredible 3D graphics. It is a very mobile and easy to operate geoelectrical detector designed and manufactured in Germany.
July 04, 2018
Detección de agua en África
GeoSeeker de OKM se utiliza con éxito para detectar agua hasta profundidades de 250 mts en África. El equipo de Mali utiliza el detector de agua con fines humanitarios.
The GeoSeeker utilizes a geoelectrical measurement procedure based on Schlumberger to read the apparent resistivity of the ground. Based on that ground resistivity the detector is capable to locate underground water deposits, water-bearing gravel and groundwater level as well as cavities like caves, tunnels, chambers and the like. Thus, the geophysical detector can be deployed as water finder or cavity detector at the same time.
Customers who looked at GeoSeeker were also interested in:
GeoSeeker Scan Modes
GeoSeeker hardware components are completely controlled by a modern Android Tablet PC. All commands and measurement results are transferred wireless via Wi-Fi. Using the pre-installed software application you simply select one of three supported scan modes:
Active Scan (Accurate)
While using this scan mode the GeoSeeker utilizes two electrodes to inject electrical power into the underground soil. Two additional electrodes are measuring the potential difference (fall of voltage) at specific scan points to calculate the final resistivity value. This mode is used to detect underground water deposits, hidden caves or even impervious layers and barriers within the underground soil. In active scans you will be able to define a specific depth range in that you are going to conduct your measurement. So you will define a starting and ending depth between 5 meters (16 feet) and 250 meters (820 feet).
Active Scan (Quick)
This scan mode is a quick version of the accurate scan. It is also injecting electrical current into the underground and measuring the potential difference (fall of voltage) to calculate the resistivity of the ground.
While using this scan mode the GeoSeeker only utilizes two electrodes to read the natural occurring voltage of the underground (no electrical power is injected into the underground). This mode is used to detect underground flowing water only.
The GeoSeeker’s software application is providing simple step-by-step instructions to assist you in completing the measurement. You simply follow these pictured instructions until your measurement has been finished. After completing the measurement a graphical 3d representation of the measure values is created and displayed on the screen of your Tablet PC. Some color adjustment options are provided to optimize the graphical 3d visualization of your underground water deposits, water-bearing gravel and groundwater level (shown in bluish colors) as well as cavities, caves, tunnels, chambers or impervious layers (shown in reddish colors).
The GeoSeeker hardware is integrated in a waterproof and shock-resistance Peli case. Thus, your geoelectrical equipment is well packed and always ready for transportation.
Water Detection / Well Building
||Waterproof and shock resistant Pelican case
||AA battery 1.5 V
||Power Pack with charger and travel adapter
||Charger for controller
||Charger for Power Box
||Power cable drum (Ø 290 mm)
||Voltage cable drum (Ø 120 mm)
||Connecting Cable (2 m)
Voltage Cable Drums (Ø 120 mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 360 x 290 x 200 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Cable length: 255 m
- Markers: 15
Power Cable Drums (Ø 290 mm)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 120 x 120 x 45 mm
- Weight: 0.65 kg
- Cable length: 26 m
- Markers: 25
Controller (Receiving Unit)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 130 x 270 x 110 mm
- Weight: 0.6 kg / 2.1 kg (with mounted cable reers and batteries)
- Sample rate: 4096 Hz (64 times oversampling of a 512 samples mean value)
- Operating time: min. 16 hours (charged batteries)
- Charging Time: 3 h / max. 5 h (empty batteries)
- CPU: 80 MHz Cortex M3
- ADC: 16 bit
- Communication with Tablet PC: WLAN-Accesspoint, 2.4 GHz band, channel 6, WPA2
- Communication with Power Box: 2.4 GHz band, on-demand, proprietary
- Effective Range: –1400 to +1400 mV
- Measurement Period per Scan Point: min. 16 seconds
- Power Supply (8 AA batteries): 8 – 14 V DC
- Input (for Charger): 12 V DC / 1.5 A
- Input Resistance (static): approx. 12 MΩ
Power Box (Sending Unit)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 230 x 550 x 360 mm
- Weight: 15.8 kg / 18 kg (with mounted Electrodes)
- Operating time: 100 h (min. Power) / 40 h (average Power) / 8 h (max. Power)
- Charging Time: max. 8 hours
- Output: max. 390 V / 0.5 A / 20 W
- Communication with Controller: 2.4 GHz band, on-demand, proprietary
- Input (for Charger): 24 V DC / 2 A
- Internal Power Supply: Lead Acid Battery (2 x 12 V, 10 Ah)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 440 x 120 x 35 mm
- Weight: 0.52 kg
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.
These products may also interest you: