01. April 2022
Undercover: Detector designed as a walking stick for unobserved treasure hunting
Measuring Depth: Customers found objects to 20 m (65 ft) deep - check our references
Use cases: treasure hunting, cavity detection, archaeology, militaria detection
Operating modes: Ground Scan, Pinpointer, Magnetometer
Detectable objects: treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
Introduction of OKM Rover UC:
How to use the undercover detector Rover UC:
Color Display / Touchscreen
Rover UC is smaller, lighter and more compact than previously built detectors. The unit is controlled via Smartphone, hence does not require a computer to see buried items.
October 22, 2019
Phönizische Glasmosaikschale gefunden mit Rover UC im Nahen Osten
Wir danken dem Anbieter dieser außergewöhnlichen Schatzgeschichte einer antiken Glasmosaikschale für die Zusendung der besonders detaillierten Informationen und Fotos des kunstvoll dekorierten Objekts. Lesen Sie in diesem Artikel, warum die ...
September 07, 2015
Rover UC detektiert antiken Silberbarren in China
Schatzsucher detektiert Silberbarren in China mit seinem OKM Rover UC Bodenscanner.
The Rover UC metal detector is disguised as a walking stick and allows searching in areas where you couldn’t with common detectors. Without arousing public interest and getting curious looks, you can scan places you were not able to scan before.
The Rover UC is based on the well-proven, reliable and powerful technology of the Rover Series, in which many details has been optimized and improved. Thus, the multifunctional Rover UC metal detector is able to locate buried items like gold, silver, chests and boxes as well as hidden rooms, graves and tunnels. So the Rover UC metal detector is suitable for every undercover treasure hunt.
Advantages of Rover UC (-2021)
- small, light-weight and made to look like a trekking pole
- disguised as a hiking stick with integrated FM radio
- smartphone as detector controller and display for the 3D graphics
- no computer necessary
- incl. metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- pre-configured and ready to go, out of the box
- uses standard batteries (AA batteries available everywhere!)
The length of the hiking stick can be adjusted individually thanks to its telescopic mechanism and is equipped with an integrated FM radio. Thus, the Rover UC metal detector is usable as a functional multimedia-based hiking stick to bring its camouflage to perfection. Due to modern processors and energy-saving components two standard AA batteries are enough to supply the full power of the detector.
Functionality of the Rover UC
- Visual Magnetometer to locate ferromagnetic metal objects underground
- Visual 3D ground scans with manual and automatic impulse mode (graphical ground scans with three-dimensional analysis directly on the smartphone)
- Visual metal discrimination between ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Like all other metal detectors of the Rover Series, the Rover UC is a stunning blend of functionality, ergonomics and practical design. Due to its small weight of just 0.65 kg you can take it everywhere you want. By using just one button you can manage all operating modes.
Including Android Smartphone
The smartphone is provided unlocked, so if you place your own SIM card into the SIM-lock-free Android smartphone you are able to not only scan with Rover UC but use it as a normal phone with all its functionality like Internet access, contacts, administration, as well as any other installed application.
Including Visualizer 3D software
All measurements can be instantly analyzed on-site. If required you are able to save and reopen all graphics on the smartphone for further analysis if necessary. For those who still wish to use a PC, the Rover UC scan images are fully compatible with our Visualizer 3D software.
Measured data of the metal detector Rover UC can be transferred to any computer via smartphone USB cable. After transferring the data, scans can be analyzed with the Visualizer 3D software. This makes it possible to get exact information about the size of the buried or sub-surface object. Fine scans can show precise shapes of the target when measured and recorded in High Definition mode.
||Controller (smartphone with headphones, USB cable and charger)
||Wireless Telescopic Probe
||Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition
||AA battery 1.5 V
||Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 730 – 1400 x 40 x 60 mm
- Weight: about 0.65 kg
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 50°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 60°C
- Waterproof: No
- Processor: Dual-system, Atmel AtMega CPU, 20 MHz
- Voltage: 2x AA Primary battery (1.5 V, 2600 mAh) or 2x Rechargeable NiMh (1.2 V, 2600 mAh)
- Operating time: about 10 h
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Sensor technology: SCMI-15-D
- Technology: GST / EMSR
- Interconnect: Bluetooth, Class 2
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Technology: Bluetooth
- Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
The technical data are average values. Minor deviations are possible during operation.